The word “diet” is enough to scare anyone frustrated with their nutrition habits. At CATZ, our Adult Nutrition program is not a diet, but a sound program that offers you the guidance and support to fuel your body in order to achieve your health and fitness goals. Our nutrition counselor will provide you with the knowledge you need, as well as the psychological support to finally start eating right and lose weight for good. When you join this program, you will be provided with a complete body analysis, including body fat percentage, basal metabolic rate, muscle and bone mass analysis, metabolic age, and your individual percentage of water retention. Our counselor will teach you how to structure your lifestyle to maximize your results, increase daily energy levels, and raise your metabolism.
CATZ nutrition will help you debunk common diet myths and teach you the right way to control your weight using our easy color coded system. Together, we will ensure that you receive the one-on-one support you need to reach your goals, improve your quality of life, and be as healthy and fit as possible.
The Five Key Aspects of the CATZ Adult Nutrition Program:
- Weekly visits with our supportive nutrition counselor that will guide you through our program and provides you with the knowledge and assistance you need to achieve success.
- Tracking of your progress with our state-of-the-art Tanita Body Fat Scale to accurately determine your body composition and progress.
- Access to our easy-to-use, color-coded meal planning system to ensure that your meals are balanced, and well within your calorie means
- Balancing nutritional support with our Adult fitness workouts led by our certified coaches in the Adult Fitness Program
- Unlimited email Q&A support from our Nutritional counselor 24/7 to answer all your questions pertaining to overall nutrition or daily food choices.
CATZ Nutrition FUNdamentals for Kids
With childhood obesity on the rise, teaching your children the proper way to eat at a young age sets them up for success for the rest of their lives. Statistics on childhood obesity says that 70% of over weight children will be overweight or obese as adults. Developing healthy eating habits at a young age ensures your child will have a competitive edge over their peers.
CATZ Kids Nutrition teaches your child how to make healthy choices when it comes to food. Each food is represented by an animal in our fun and easy-to-follow chart system, and your child can chose which food they would like from the corresponding animal category.
Your child’s weight and body fat will be monitored on a weekly basis. They will be responsible for tracking their food intake with our children’s CATZ animal food journals. Soon your child will be making healthy choices for themselves without you having to tell them.
Five aspects to CATZ Nutrition FUNdamentals:
- Weekly visits with our nutrition counselor who will track various statistics including body fat and weight with our state of the art Tanita body scale
- Access to our animal-themed, easy-to-follow children’s meal planning and nutrition tracking program
- Parental support meetings to discuss child’s progress
- Unlimited email Q&A support from our Nutritional counselor 24/7 to answer all your questions pertaining to your child’s nutrition and progress
- Balancing nutritional support without our highly popular Sports FUNdamentals and Youth Fitness programs for kids age 7 to 14.