- Improve bat speed to hit the ball harder and farther by generating lower body and core rotational power.
- Improve speed and acceleration to move from home to first base as quickly as possible.
- Enhance reactive ability to get a jump on stealing second base or to react to a hard-hit line drive.
- For pitchers, gain overall power and endurance to throw the ball harder and stay on the mound longer.
- For catchers,enhance lower body strength and power, along with dynamic flexibility.
- For field players, improve first-step quickness and overall speed to increase defensive range.
“As a professional baseball player, I needed a workout that is very sport specific,
tough, yet entertaining at the same time – and CATZ has provided this and so much more.
Since I began training with CATZ, my leg power has dramatically increased, shoulder
stability has reached a new level, core strength has become incredible,
and my overall pitching velocity has reached an all time high.”
– Michael LaLuna,
Detroit Tigers – Minor League Pitcher